Monday, August 2, 2010

WE LOVE CAMP!!!

It is possible that I laughed this last weekend harder than I have ever laughed before in my life. We have been to Camp of the Master for enough years now that we have passed on the funniest skits and seen new variations of them. This year the director did the motions to the crazy song I usually do. For the rest of my life, I will look back on those few minutes as some of the most hilariously funny of my whole life.

Besides that, the time of worship was amazing. Claudia brought her violin. So I played guitar and Candle played keyboard. Claudia improvized beautiful harmonies. The beauty of the music made it so easy to sing to God.

I had one-on-one conversations with kids that needed to talk. It was so good. I won't spoil it by telling you that I had to drive an extra two hours to go home before it even started and get my guitar...and suitcase....with all Helen's diapers in it.

1 comment:

Emily Kubat said...

Jesus in the Boat is a classic...