Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dress up





Dressing up for Halloween is so much fun when Michael and Christine take the kids shopping for fun costumes. Can you tell what everyone was this year. Eventually JT got a wig and pretty terrifying makeup. And you should hear his Transylvanian accent! Serenity had a traumatic evening when Mike and Christine were preparing to leave. Her original costume was too small and she was so sad that her family was going away. I was so sad about it myself. And I was sick. Really sick. I had gotten an infection from the surgery. My hemoglobin was half what it was supposed to be. But I got antibiotics and I am feeling great now.

Serenity got a fabulous haircut! Christine is amazing. OH MY GOODNESS! I just thought of something! I completely forgot to tip her!

Having them here was so wonderful. I just can't say enough how much they served me when I was sick and spent time loving MY kids, not just Charlie. They are beautiful people.

No comments: