You remember being a kid and playing that hotter/colder game? Right now, as we prepare for Helen to come home, every day that goes by feels like one day closer to her. Micah has been stacking wood in the basement for me. He has it stacked 2 deep all the way to the ceiling for the week he's away. I've even started packing.
The beautiful grandmas at our church want to make a special quilt just for Helen. And they asked me to get fabric for it that I would love. I spent hours putting together different bolts of flannel cloth--literally. And then I went back and got something different! Sigh. It's much easier to make do with what you have than go shopping...but the finished product is going to be so beautiful. Just what I hoped for. AND...congratulate me! I made my first ebay purchase! We are getting a whole crib set for 99 cents! So Helen will be warm here in the frozen tundra of our beautiful Minnesota winter.
1 comment:
Love love love!!! Enoch's thanksgiving had me rolling I was laughing so hard! What precious kids you have! We are soooo excited for you. Ella really wants to go along to Africa or at least have me stop off here in Boise for a few days with Helen so they can all meet her! So fun. Love you guys.
Post a Comment