We had our annual paper fight with the packaging paper that protected our precious schoolbooks in transit. A new Shakespeare book, and world history for 6th grade, plus a few fantastic new additions to the lower grades...I have been reading them every chance I get (which isn't often). Serenity read to me today as I finally finished painting the back shed. It looks beautiful, hopefully my dear friend and next-door neighbor Tonia will enjoy it.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
our Sonlight books are here!
We had our annual paper fight with the packaging paper that protected our precious schoolbooks in transit. A new Shakespeare book, and world history for 6th grade, plus a few fantastic new additions to the lower grades...I have been reading them every chance I get (which isn't often). Serenity read to me today as I finally finished painting the back shed. It looks beautiful, hopefully my dear friend and next-door neighbor Tonia will enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment