This summer, some friends and I are doing a bible study at my house on Wednesday nights. We all have kids, so it gets a little crazy sometimes, but I love Bible Study. Vanessa's twins are the same age as Enoch, and they all played dress up last week. Actually, Vanessa is the friend who has been letting me play home makeover for her. We are redecorating her apartment, and you know how I am about decorating on a budget...I love it...almost as much as Bible Study! We are going through the First Principles Series that our adult Sunday School classes have been doing for a few years. Starting at the beginning. These Bible Studies are actually the curriculum that our church is a part of translating through BILD International. We love the missionaries that we support in India and Peru. They work with thousands of church leaders all over India and South America.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Summer Bible Study
This summer, some friends and I are doing a bible study at my house on Wednesday nights. We all have kids, so it gets a little crazy sometimes, but I love Bible Study. Vanessa's twins are the same age as Enoch, and they all played dress up last week. Actually, Vanessa is the friend who has been letting me play home makeover for her. We are redecorating her apartment, and you know how I am about decorating on a budget...I love it...almost as much as Bible Study! We are going through the First Principles Series that our adult Sunday School classes have been doing for a few years. Starting at the beginning. These Bible Studies are actually the curriculum that our church is a part of translating through BILD International. We love the missionaries that we support in India and Peru. They work with thousands of church leaders all over India and South America.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment