Thursday, April 14, 2011

Excuse #1: Girl Scouts




One of my top reasons of 2011 for not keeping in touch has been the Girl Scout cookie fiasco. I lead a beautiful group of 9 Cadettes, and we laugh so hard when we are together. The girls are amazing, but the cookie sales this year...let's just say, I have 5 white hairs for the first time in my life. And each one of them I attribute to Girl Scout cookie sales.

They changed the way it was done and it was oh, so very much more work for me to do. If I didn't have kids or youth group or worship leading or school to teach, etc. it would have gone well, I think. So, as much as I love these girls, I'm resigning from Girl Scouts once this year is done and looking forward to youth group with Serenity this summer!

No comments: