Isaac and Alex are brothers that are the ages of Enoch and Caspian. They live next door with their mom, Tonia, who is one of my closest friends in Kerkhoven. Isaac and Alex have breakfast with us in the morning and I see them safely onto the school bus. Actually, I have commissioned them to be Serenity's schoolbus bodyguards. After school, they hang out here until their mom gets home from work. And we love that time with them. But the occasional dog bite and batting accident leave me short on time to blog. So I'm using them as excuse #2.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Excuse #2: Isaac and Alex
Isaac and Alex are brothers that are the ages of Enoch and Caspian. They live next door with their mom, Tonia, who is one of my closest friends in Kerkhoven. Isaac and Alex have breakfast with us in the morning and I see them safely onto the school bus. Actually, I have commissioned them to be Serenity's schoolbus bodyguards. After school, they hang out here until their mom gets home from work. And we love that time with them. But the occasional dog bite and batting accident leave me short on time to blog. So I'm using them as excuse #2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment