I talked to Christine yesterday on the phone. I love talking to her. And she wants a picture of my belly...so here it is. This is me at 23ish weeks. Every day I'm getting the house a little bit more ready for them to come in August (doing the pile of sewing that needed to be done, bringing the piles of winter clothes up to the attic, finding a place for the clothes that don't fit me right now, etc.)
I can feel baby bouncing often now. For a long time, I felt it at night and I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or it was real. I have had some bizarre dreams...last night I was running a marathon and Micah was trying to set me up with some guy that had a mullet...and for me, it doesn't get much more bizarre than that. Me running a marathon? Wierd.
No comments:
Post a Comment