My feet are fantastic. The cold front has done wonders for them. Our wood floors are icy cold and my feet love it.
My lips are a different story...I met a friend at the post office today that commented on my swollen lips! I just can't win! Then again, I'd rather look like I had botox in my lips than my ankles any day!
And the time has finally come...the time to put the October calendar on the kitchen wall. The time to write in bright orange marker "BABY!" We also wrote in bright green marker "COURT OPENS in Ethiopia" on October 6th, but found out today via email that it won't open until the 12th. Just one week of delay, but I am still so sad tonight. We are still praying that our little girl will come home by Christmas. They are projecting 8 weeks from court until travel, but we don't know how many others are ahead of us "in line" for court.
James 4:13-15
Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city..." Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that..."
Sometimes I forget that I am not the star of the show. I get the honor of playing a small role in God's amazing story. So, once again, God's will be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment