Wednesday, June 3, 2009

zipline hello



High School graduation open houses were full of laughs. One of the kids favorites has a mile of trails through the woods with flowers along the path and little forts...even a zipline. The video is of Serenity saying swinging down the zipline and saying hello to Michael and Christine.


I was exhausted yesterday from sleeping with the sharks Monday night, but I would do it again in a heartbeat! It was amazing to sleep with the Girl Scouts down in the tunnel with sharks and sawfish and stingrays swimming above us all night long. I didn't want to leave.


I went to Old Navy while I was in the Mall of America (it happens to be right next to the Underwater Adventure place where we spent the night) and exchanged the few things that my fairy godmother sent that didn't fit quite right. I will send photos of some of my new duds soon. (And a big thanks again for all these clothes. I have to admit...it is so much fun to have them and I think I will still be able to wear some of them after I have the baby!) No news on baby gender or kicking yet. But the hospital called to confirm my ultrasound next week! I don't know if I have ever been quite this excited for an ultrasound before!

No comments: