Yet another party. Serenity's 11th birthday "friend party". Sometimes we were cowgirls, drinking coffee (decaf) and wearing bandanas. Other times, we were horses, eating oats (oatmeal cookies) and running relay races with sugar cubes on a spoon...I think a few of the sugar cubes were eaten along the way. We all had a wonderful time, and I could see in Serenity's face and hear in her laugh that she was enjoying every moment.
Friday, March 26, 2010
hold your horses
Yet another party. Serenity's 11th birthday "friend party". Sometimes we were cowgirls, drinking coffee (decaf) and wearing bandanas. Other times, we were horses, eating oats (oatmeal cookies) and running relay races with sugar cubes on a spoon...I think a few of the sugar cubes were eaten along the way. We all had a wonderful time, and I could see in Serenity's face and hear in her laugh that she was enjoying every moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures. Looks like the girls had a great time. Ashllie came home talking about how she really enjoyed herself.
Post a Comment