Helen's most recent words are "nigh-nigh." At bedtime, whether it is for a nap or for the night, I give her a bottle, a kiss, and say "night-night." Usually, she just rolls over onto her stomach and smiles at me and says, "nigh-nigh." Sometimes she waves. Caspian is one of her favorite babysitters. I think it's the fun factor. He is incredibly entertaining to watch. I'm trying to teach him to teach Helen not to yell by showing her how to be gentle. I'm not sure that angle is working for me. I am trying to go nigh-nigh as early as possible because our family is going to Camp Shamineau for the youth pastor family retreat weekend. I think this will be our 10th year to attend. And our friends will get to meet Helen for the first time. Serenity and I are already packed.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment