This week I haven't had a lot of time...not that I ever do...
Sunday I organized and pulled off a 5th grade girl scout outing. Monday Micah left for a conference. I bought the tickets for the girl scouts to attend the High School Musical here in Kerkhoven. Micah came home with a fever and chills at midnight, but I was up with Serenity completing some schoolwork. Tuesday Micah was so sick that he never really got out of bed. He slept for most of 30 hours. That beats my record. Tuesday I can't really remember, but today I can't really forget. I was planning the talk for youth group since Micah is still far from 100% when I saw JT fall off the swingset. Everything was put on hold when I saw the gash in his leg he was crying over and within 5 minutes we were on our way to get stitches. So we were late picking up Serenity from sewing class, but other than that all was well. And her quilt is amazing. She said on the way home, "I have butterflies in my stomach because my quilt is almost finished!" But the sheets had to be washed and dried when we got home from church because Micah's fever made him sweat through his clothes repeatedly. He told the kids this morning that he had "wet the bed....more than once last night..." I think Caspian was a bit shocked at that revelation.
So I will put everything on hold now for a few precious minutes before I go to bed and dive in to the book of Revelation in the Bible. JT is memorizing the letters to the churches in the first few chapters.
No comments:
Post a Comment