If you heard reports of an earthquake today in the upper Midwest, disregard them. It was Caspian. Snoring. He's still sick and feverish on and off. I am thankful that he is getting better, however slowly. Yesterday he closed his eyes and when he opened them he asked, "Mom, I asked God to make me better fast. Why doesn't He do it fast?" Wow. How many times have I asked the same thing. Essentially, my question is, "Why don't You do what I want?" But I think my whole life I have been growing more and more to say, "Not my will, but Yours be done." May His will be done in our adoption, in my family, in this pregnancy. Amen.
P.S. I'm going to try to videotape Cappy snoring and upload it if it registers on the richter scale again.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment