They finally caught me. I don't know how, but they caught me. I confess it all! I was wearing Micah's old t-shirts that were hand me downs from old youth group kids because I had so much laundry to do that I had run out of maternity clothes. Even after borrowing clothes from 5 friends. I won't go into detail on that. I hope it will suffice to say that I was not looking my best this week. And I was caught.
How do I know? A package arrived. A brown cardboard box filled with maternity pants and shirts from Old Navy and stores that don't even exist in Willmar. So I have narrowed it down to the fashion police or my fairy godmother. Either way, I am really thankful for the gift.
About my plugged ear, (couldn't hear out of it for a couple days--so Micah and I made a fine pair. It was like listening to a conversation between my grandmother and great-grandmother when I was little) I had my right ear "candled" yesterday and today by a neighbor who is a massage/natural medicine person. I forgot my camara, but I found a photo on the internet to show you what it's like. I can hear out of my ear now, but my friend who is a nurse is going to flush it before church tomorrow while the kids are in choir before Sunday School. Never a dull
moment.
How do I know? A package arrived. A brown cardboard box filled with maternity pants and shirts from Old Navy and stores that don't even exist in Willmar. So I have narrowed it down to the fashion police or my fairy godmother. Either way, I am really thankful for the gift.
About my plugged ear, (couldn't hear out of it for a couple days--so Micah and I made a fine pair. It was like listening to a conversation between my grandmother and great-grandmother when I was little) I had my right ear "candled" yesterday and today by a neighbor who is a massage/natural medicine person. I forgot my camara, but I found a photo on the internet to show you what it's like. I can hear out of my ear now, but my friend who is a nurse is going to flush it before church tomorrow while the kids are in choir before Sunday School. Never a dull
moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment