Sunday, May 3, 2009

girl scouts


The girls got their hair done and we saw a musical and went to a restaurant called "Space Aliens" (comparable to Celebration Station or Chuckie Cheese). The tall girl scout in the black cape with the white face isn't actually with our troop. It's an alien from the restaurant. It came to visit us in "Area 51" where we were eating. All the girls had a great time screaming and squealing about the giant alien.

I am tired. I keep trying to explain how I am doing to anyone reading and I've finally come to the conclusion that there is no rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes I'm feeling great, and a few minutes later, I need a nap.

I haven't been sleeping well, but don't blame baby. Micah has allergies, and snores in a variety of pitches and tones. I have awakened thinking the kids are calling me or whispering to me--last night I thought it was the dog growling. I called and whistled until I realized it was coming from my husband beside me. By the time I'm done laughing, it's really hard to get to sleep. So I have been taking substantial daytime naps. Soon, I may be a girl scouting out a new place for myself (or Micah) to sleep.






No comments: