Friday, May 1, 2009

ishy

Today baby is 14 weeks and 1 day old. Baby's little heart is pumping quarts of blood on its own each day now.

Yesterday morning, I woke up and felt good. Really good. I felt good all day until suppertime, when I started feeling icky again. Still, it was so nice just to laugh with the kids and get things done and smile spontaneously. I tend to be more crabby when I feel yucky. Today I feel a little bit "ishy," as they say in Minnesota. But yesterday was a great reminder that this feeling will go away soon and I'll be normal again. And, just for the record, I have never felt this good in any other pregnancy. "Ishy" is nothing compared to miserable. And I don't feel anywhere near miserable.

Tomorrow, Serenity and I are going to St. Cloud with the "top cookie sales" Girl Scouts from her troop. We are getting our hair and nails done, going to the theater version of High School Musical 3, and eating at some crazy restaurant called "Space Aliens." I will post the best photos on the blog when I get home. And a month from now we will be sleeping with the sharks at the aquarium! Yikes!

No comments: