Wednesday, April 29, 2009

joy

Enoch and Caspian were so happy to stomp in puddles today. Oh the joy of spring! The spring rains have come--good drenching rains that make everything turn green...even Enoch and Caspian, my adorable puddle stomping froggies!
I feel pretty icky today. I just keep repeating the Bible verse that says, "The joy of the LORD is my strength." We have a friend that always reminds us...if we lose our joy, we lose our strength. Well, I'm needing some strength now, so I have to let God fill me up with His joy...I'm fresh out. ;) But I must say that after my feeding frenzy of the last few months, it feels pretty great to have food "turn my stomach" for a change. If I remember right, this all-day morning sickness lasts for a couple weeks past my first trimester. Tomorrow, I'll be two weeks past my first trimester.

No comments: