Sunday, April 19, 2009

stinky

Hello once again. Long time no blog! Sorry. But I am happy to say that the only medications I have to take right now are vitamins. I feel so much better and less sausage-like. But the flip side of that is that the old nausea thing is back. Things that I never noticed suddenly have such a strong odor--water, paper, my hair. And things that smelled before (ie. the refrigerator, the dog's breath) are terribly...let's just say I'm breathing through my mouth a lot. So, yes, I feel yucky, but more than that I am happy to finally be steroid and hormone free! I'm practically organic!

So, for the last 4 days I have been doing what needs to get done and sleeping all the rest of the time (that is, when I'm not walking my 2 miles a day or performing with Serenity at fund raisers for the local women's shelter or watching Serenity's dance performance or attending the High School play as a family or going to the firemen's pancake breakfast or working with my kids in our flower garden). And all the while I've been trying not to breathe through my nose.

No comments: