Saturday, April 4, 2009

Vitamin C

Today--We cleaned the house, went to the town easter egg hunt, attended a baby shower (with 5 6 extra kids to I was watching), came home with all 6 extras plus a neighbor girl, cooked pizzas for the army (and Micah and the dad of one family who was helping us work on our house today). And I baked bread for a friend having a baby, made 20 cards and wrapped 2 presents for tomorrow afternoon.


Serenity finally lost her loose tooth, JT played nerf gun war outside for an hour, and we got 2 windows and a door trimmed, drywall put up in the laundry room, and 2 new cabinet doors.


By 9:00 everyone left and by 9:30 my kids were showered and in bed. And I think I am running on adrenaline.


My only interesting and funny baby advice today is that Vitamin C is a powerful thing. Too much can really do interesting things to one's system. I have spent the last week finding out exactly how many oranges are safe to eat when taking Vitamin C supplements. I'll spare you the details, but I hope you have a good laugh.

No comments: