Everywhere I look, there is growth. The robins that my boys were chasing in the empty lot (as I walked around and around it) have big orange bellies full of eggs. The boys hair was growing so fast, I gave them all "spring haircuts" on the porch. JT has a mohawk (just for a week)...I'll put a photo on tomorrow. The neighbor's baby is almost walking! And today is the very first day that you can see the buds on the trees.
And I thought you might be interested to know how baby is growing. Everyone seems to disagree by a few days exactly how far along I am. So I'm going with the latest ultrasound, which would make today exactly 12 weeks. That means we have completed the first trimester! And babies this far along are actually able to grasp objects. Next week, baby will be able to suck its thumb.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment