I got a call from Christine Saturday just to see how I was doing. I love talking to her.
I'm still waiting for the call from Dr. Miller that will tell me I can get up and get moving. I feel...puffy. Their office did call today and let me know that they haven't received the ultrasound fax yet, so tomorrow I have to call my doctor (who said that they already requested twice that the fax be sent) and get it done. I did ask how much longer I will be on these hormones and medications. She said 4 more weeks, so the end of night sweats and hungry-enough-to-eat-an-elephant is in sight! Hooray!
Micah got a phone call Friday that our friend's brother here in Kerkhoven lost his fight with cancer. He was only in his twenties. His nephew Ethan is in my Sunday School class. When he came in today, Caspian shouted out, "ETHAN! ETHAN we have been praying for you!" And we have. But it is a sad time here. The funeral is Wednesday and I get to help serve in the kitchen. The kids have been making cards and I will probably send some food over with Micah...but it just makes me thankful again for every day, every breath of life. And I'm thankful for every God gives Mike and Christine's baby. Thanks for letting me be a part of this...even if I feel puffy.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment