The spring rains have come to Minnesota to wash away all the piles of icky, dirty, leftover snow. So we have been taking shelter in the house and getting ready for grandma to bring some puddle stomping boots for Easter.
Serenity got to volunteer at the animal shelter for an hour with her girl scout troop--combing, walking, and playing with the animals.
And Carol called me on Sunday (Carol works with Dr. Miller in New Jersey. She is the one I usually speak with.) She hadn't gotten the ultrasound yet. By Monday afternoon, after many phone calls, we figured out that the hospital here was sending and resending the information to the wrong number. Once we got that all worked out, Carol said that the hormone levels are all right where they are supposed to be, and "baby is growing nicely". The hemorrhage looks like it is dissolving, but I won't get the official OK to be off of "bedrest" until Friday. So I am content to know that baby is sheltered inside of me and all is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment