Thursday, March 26, 2009

yoga pants

Well, this is me. I'm wearing my yoga pants. I have grey ones and black ones. They are my favorite pants I have ever had, I think. Aunt Barbara got them for me when I was out in New Jersey Christmas shopping with her. I don't know what I would do without them! And I bet I will be able to wear them through the whole pregnancy. People ask me all the time where I got them--especially tall girls. I bet they wish they had an Aunt Barbara. ;)

Cappy rubbed my tummy today, barely touching it, and asked, "Does this hurt?"

Serenity won a regional art contest that she entered in Girl Scouts.

We had family movie night and watched WALL-E and ate popcorn.

Tomorrow, I talk to Dr. Miller and hopefully she will say, "take a hike!" (well, at least a walk around the block).

2 comments:

Nana said...

I always wanted to have tall girl pants - I just never got tall enough to get them. Pleas tell Serenity congratulations on the art contest!! I am so proud of her. Nana

Nana said...

I always wanted tall girl pants but never got tall enough to get them! Please tell Serenity congratulations for me on the Art Contest!! I am so proud of her. Love Nana