If you're wondering what sounds the baby is hearing on a day to day basis...that would be the sound of laughing children. Enoch's laugh is husky, Caspian's is of the throw-your-head-back variety, Serenity's is giggly, and JT's is a chuckle. The baby hasn't heard Micah laugh, because he has a wheezy laugh just like his dad. And me...sigh...hopefully this child won't have any permanent hearing damage from the sheer volume of it.
Just last night, I saw a video on youtube that I have to share with you. It made me laugh so loud, I thought I would wake up the neighbor's kids! This is a reminder of why we love kids so stinking much. The name of the video is "David after Dentist." Watch it and have yourself a good laugh.
I am trying to laugh softly, because I have been instructed by the doctor to rest so that the little "separation" above the gestational sack can repair itself. So we will have movie night tonight and eat leftovers and laugh quietly, but we will keep laughing! With kids around...who can help it?!
1 comment:
laughter truly is medicine for the soul! I love you karna, and all your beautiful children..even your little girl that you are waiting for from Etheopia. And I am praying hard for the little miracle fighting to live in your womb. I am praying for Michael and christina...that they will trust God with whatever happens.
Post a Comment