Saturday, March 7, 2009

knitting

Serenity finished knitting her first scarf this week. We are looking forward to going this week to get her some new knitting needles. She is so proud of the beautiful scarf she made.

Tonight, Micah told me that the doctor called his cell phone during the day and said that there was nothing to worry about regarding the ultrasound. There is a little bit of separation between the placenta and uterus, and they will keep an eye on it, but it is very common.

So I am reminded again that this baby is in God's hands. No person can protect and guard the life of this baby but God--not even me. And I am reminded of Psalm 139:13. "For You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." God has been knitting this life and He loves this baby more than even the baby's mom and dad. I will trust Him.

No comments: