Caspian asked me today, "Mommy, do you still have a baby in your tummy?" "No," I answered. "Oh, because it looks like you still do." So for school I taught him how to spell T-A-C-T. Just kidding. Later, he said something so funny, but I can't remember what it was because he followed it up with, "Well, you still got your teeth." And did I tell you Enoch's comment? As he colored at the dining room table I was trying to relate a movie to one of our schoolbooks. I reminded him that "fighting doesn't solve anything." He didn't even look up. He just kept coloring and innocently surmised, "It does if you kill em. Then they can't fight back." WHAT!? Oh my word!
I got a nap today. That was wonderful. We have the humidifier in our room now and it really seems to make a big difference in our sinus issues. I did end up with laryngitis, though, after being at the hotel pool and yelling to talk to people over the roar of the waterslide. And I'm sure you won't believe this, but I'm finding it very hard to rest my voice.
1 comment:
lol oh cappy.
Post a Comment