Thursday, February 25, 2010
the fungus amongus
I have the skin fungus that Helen had on her head. She has had no sign of it for a month, but all of a sudden I have it. Maybe I had it before, but just noticed it now. It is just two spots right below the neckline of my shirt. Helen must have nuzzled against my neck and given it to me. But, for the record, she can just keep on nuzzling! I love every bit of it, no matter how itchy I get. And let me tell you, this is ITCHY! But we have the cream and I will be using it faithfully. But the laundry has been intense this week. Rewashing all bedding and clothing. Never wearing anything twice, even sweatshirts...just in case. So I haven't had time for much else. Even now, I gotta go shower before getting in my beautifully warm flannel sheets. Oh, and if anyone is looking for an inspiration to get through anything from fungus to doing the dishes, read the biography of Mother Teresa of Calcutta. Serenity and I read it for her schoolwork. Amazing. I will never look at "suffering" the same again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment