Monday, December 28, 2009

another christmas

Grandma and Grandpa Bud and Mor Mor are HERE...

Micah sent an email that Helen is doing very well. She has a stuffy nose (he said every child in the orphanage had a cold, though--on account of the cold weather...60 degrees...I barely remember what 60 degrees feels like outside) But my favorite news is that she is happy. That is the best news I could get.

Maybe that's how God feels about us. Jesus said He came that we may have joy...in spite of every circumstance, God must want us to have joy--in Him. Even if Helen is sick, I am praying that she would have a resilient spirit. Not that she would have everything she wants, but that she would be happy. And knowing that she's smiling at Micah over on the other side of the world makes me want to DANCE!

---

BEARS WIN! DAAAAAA BEARS!

No comments: