Thursday, December 31, 2009

world travelers






Micah and Rebekah will be leaving for home with Helen "tonight." Their plane departs at 1:35 am. They will be in London for one night and I am hoping that we will be able to skype them there.






We stayed busy stamping, wii-ing, scrabbling, and making welcome home banners. Man, I've been wanting to make these banners for years...and it is finally our turn to celebrate. New Years seems like just an ordinary day in comparison to the party that will happen in my heart at the airport on Saturday. And while I rejoice, I am praying that friends who are still waiting to be united with their adopted children will not lose heart. And may we all find joy in obeying Christ and knowing Him this year.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So exciting Karna! Praying for safe travel. Your family will be back together soon...congratulations on your new little one!