What can I say? It just keeps getting better. The other kids love her to pieces. I ask them how they feel about everyone paying so much attention to Helen, and they say they just feel proud to be her brothers and sisters. They are in love with her. And it has been a good chance to remind them that we are made to love Jesus most. And the love we feel for Helen is just a taste of the love God has for us. It's so hard to imagine. That's a really big love. We are sleeping well, doing much better at getting school work done, and life is just as good as it gets here on earth, I think. I forgot to bring the camera to the town Waffle feed fundraiser tonight. Don't worry. We'll have another one in a few months. And at the fabric store this afternoon Serenity chose beautiful fabric for the quilt she will be making for her bed.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
What can I say? It just keeps getting better. The other kids love her to pieces. I ask them how they feel about everyone paying so much attention to Helen, and they say they just feel proud to be her brothers and sisters. They are in love with her. And it has been a good chance to remind them that we are made to love Jesus most. And the love we feel for Helen is just a taste of the love God has for us. It's so hard to imagine. That's a really big love. We are sleeping well, doing much better at getting school work done, and life is just as good as it gets here on earth, I think. I forgot to bring the camera to the town Waffle feed fundraiser tonight. Don't worry. We'll have another one in a few months. And at the fabric store this afternoon Serenity chose beautiful fabric for the quilt she will be making for her bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment