Saturday, January 23, 2010

winter wipeout




Micah is at the Camp Shamineau "Winter Wipeout" retreat with the youth group this weekend. I have been enjoying taking care of Helen while making sure that JT got to his friends house for the weekend, Serenity made it to her piano contest, Caspian was ready to go to wrestling and making collages with Enoch and his friend who came over. Whew.

Helen is wiped out, I think. She has 2 little teeth that have come up to greet the world. I think those baby carrots are her favorite thing to gnaw on. And she took not one, but 4 steps today! So her nap was over 3 hours long.

It seems as though Enoch's sinus infection and Serenity's ear infection are also wiped out. Hopefully the pinkeye is gone, too. I'm still giving eye drops to everyone 6 years and older.

No comments: